Saturday, June 24, 2006

This Is The First Time I’m Blog | ing | …

With no ideas supporting thoughts, and no words making a poetic sentence, I ve started to write for, the first ever blog in my life. With immediate effect, what I am in a position to express is something more about myself, other than the bullets given in “My Profile”.

I am basically from Hyderabad. Having done my B.Tech in Computer’s 4rm Hyderabad, just to learn how to switch on & off a PC, I joined National Institute of Management Calcutta ( Presently, Army Institute of Mgmt. ), to earn an MBA in Mktg. & Systems, for myself.

It is there where I ve learnt to live life. Friends to see everywhere and no enemies surrounding U anywhere, it is the greatest experience I wud ever have in my life.

Currently I am working with Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd., marketing Polypropylene.

Journey 4rm Tambi to Babumoshai is very much memorable to me and this being my first blog, I had to write something, bcoz of gud people like U who might glance through ‘MY’ Blog ‘BY’ Chance…

More about Life @ NIMC wud follow in my subsequent posts ...

Smile Always ...

Raja Gopal.

5 Comments:

At June 26, 2006 9:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr.Raja Gopal that was a nice effort for arrengatum!!!

Co-hyderabadi!!!

 
At June 26, 2006 9:58 pm, Blogger Narendra said...

great intro...

good start sir; u hav all the symptoms of a potential blogger; keep writing new post everyday. if not possible at least 3-4 a weak.

c u

 
At August 26, 2006 6:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bohut Mehnat kari hai bhai tune..Good mix of articles and pictures...A very good thing to start with :-)

 
At August 26, 2006 11:21 am, Blogger Raja Gopal said...

Mr.Anonymous, Narendra n Ribhav.... Thank U Very Much people for U'r complements. Those were very encouraging....

 
At October 14, 2006 9:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good intro gopalam!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home