Saturday, July 15, 2006

The World Through A Satellite

From recent past, I have started exploring the world through Google Earth.The following are the glimpses of some of the places which I could lay my eyes on.

Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd. - Manufacturing Plant, West Bengal


Vidyasagar Sethu : A Bridge in Calcutta


Eden Gardens Stadium, Calcutta


Lal Bahadur Stadium, Hyderabad


Hussain Sagar Urf Tank Bund, Hyderabad


Begumpet Airport, Hyderabad



As and when I click some gud one's, shall develop them here.

Smile Always,

Raja Gopal.

4 Comments:

At July 21, 2006 4:12 pm, Blogger Rajesh said...

Tooooo good sir ji...........

App kahi dikhai nahin de rahe hai

 
At August 23, 2006 10:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Birth defects wellbutrin clomid my fast mercedes pse dap97 automotive back up alarm

 
At August 25, 2006 9:33 am, Blogger Raja Gopal said...

Thank U Very Much.... Mr. Anonymous, 4 your complement. Hope, I can maintain that for the times to come.

 
At October 14, 2006 5:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As and when I click some gud one's, shall develop them here....which camara are u using ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home